Monday, April 18, 2011

Gautham

I told GOD: Let all my friends be healthy and happy forever...!                                                                                     
 GOD said: But for 4 days only....!           
 I said: Yes, let them be a Spring Day, Summer Day, Autumn Day, and Winter   Day
 GOD said: 3 days.    
 I said: Yes, Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.                                                                    
 GOD said: No, 2 days!                                                                              
 I said: Yes, a Bright Day (Daytime) and Dark Day (Night-time).                                                                       
 GOD said: No, just 1 day!                                                                           
 I said: Yes!                                                                   
 GOD asked: Which day?                                                                           
 I said: Every Day in the living years of all my friends!                                                                               
 GOD laughed, and said: All your friends will be healthy and happy Every Day  -

No comments: